Hi Gary, Asterix will stay in Sointula until next summer, then continue north. We've hired a local boat minder to take care of her and do a few repairs and upgrades. The current plan is that Adrian and I will double-hand her up to Ketchikan in June. She'll stay in Ketchikan for a couple weeks, then some friends and I will bring her the rest of the way north.
Hi Craig how are you guys? What are your up coming plans for Asterix?
ReplyDeleteHi Gary,
ReplyDeleteAsterix will stay in Sointula until next summer, then continue north. We've hired a local boat minder to take care of her and do a few repairs and upgrades.
The current plan is that Adrian and I will double-hand her up to Ketchikan in June. She'll stay in Ketchikan for a couple weeks, then some friends and I will bring her the rest of the way north.
Hi Craig, what are you having done? How did the new head work out.
ReplyDelete