Emptying the holding tank for the first time. Deep Bay Harbor Authority Dock, Vancouver Island
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Change of Plans!
Have decided to ditch the boat on Northern Vancouver Island for a couple of months. New schedule - come back in August and sail it to Ketchikan (will take about 7-8 days), then next summer sail it from Ketchikan to Juneau (another week or so). Trip is going a lot slower than we expected, and Craig is feeling like he needs to get back to work. I think it would be a much more enjoyable adventure (that I might even take part in) if it was broken down in to segments. We also have a few fixes/repairs it would be better to make before continuing on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment